1) By entering this competition, you are opting in to receive emails from Beach Tomato (UK) who, using the information you supplied, may contact you from time to time to inform you of relevant offers, products or promotions we think you’ll be interested in.
2) You may unsubscribe at any time using the unsubscribe link provided.
3) By registering your details on the competition page you will be automatically entered into the competition.
4) The competition prize is non-transferable, non-changeable and there is no cash alternative.
5) No purchase is necessary.
6) The competition is open to residents of [UK and Northern Ireland aged 18 or over], excluding employees of Black Tomato Limited or its affiliated companies, their families, cohabitants, agents and anyone connected to the promotion.
7) The promotion begins at 00.00 on the 29th March 2018. The closing date for entry to the competition is 11.59pm on 30th April 2018. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, corrupted or not received by the Closing Date for any reason.
8) A limit of only one registration via this website per valid e-mail address/person will be accepted.
9) The main prize includes: 3 Juliet Dunn kaftans, as chosen by the Juliet Dunn team in the closest size available.
10) There are no runners-up in the competition.
11) Beach Tomato & Juliet Dunn employees and their immediate families are ineligible to enter.
12) Registrations must be completed by the registrant only at this website. Registrations made by any other individual or any entity, and/or originating at any other internet web site or e-mail address, including but not limited to commercial competitions, subscription, notification and/or entering service sites, will be declared invalid and disqualified from this draw. The use of any device to automate the registration process is prohibited.
15) Beach Tomato reserves the right to select an alternative winner, remove an entrant or withhold or modify a prize in the event that there are reasonable grounds for believing that a winner or entrant has contravened any term or condition of entry or in the event that Beach Tomato has reasonable grounds for believing that the winner or entrant has acted or may act in a manner that could damage the reputation of Beach Tomato, any company associated with Beach Tomato or any brand or product associated with either Beach Tomato or any affiliate company of Beach Tomato. Beach Tomato shall not be required to provide any explanation in the event of it exercising any of its rights under this paragraph.
16) No responsibility can be accepted for entries lost, delayed, misdirected, damaged or undelivered. Incomplete, inaudible and/or illegible entries will be disqualified. Beach Tomato shall not be responsible for technical errors in telecommunications networks, internet access or otherwise preventing entry to any competition.
17) The results of the competition prize draw are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
18) The winner will be chosen on 30th April 2018 and contacted within 10 days. If a prize is declined, or a winner cannot take up a prize or be contacted within a reasonable time, the prize will be forfeited and a supplementary winner, drawn at the same time as the original, may be drawn at the Promoter’s sole discretion. The Promoter will not be responsible for any inability of a winner to take up the specified prize.
19) You may be asked to take part in promotional activities and / or to provide digital photographs of you for use in promotional material. It is a condition of entry that you agree to such use if you win, to your name and county of residence being made publicly available and to sign any necessary promotional releases relating to your image rights.
20) Any travel costs must be covered by the winner, unless otherwise stated. The winner [and guest(s)] must provide their own travel insurance and any necessary vaccinations, immunisations or similar and supply proof of insurance to the Promoter upon request. [Both] the winner [and guest(s)] must be legally able to travel to the applicable Holiday location and obtain all necessary visas and other documentation. Copies of valid passports will also be required.
21) The Promoter reserves the right to substitute an alternative prize of at least equal value if circumstances make this necessary.
22) If you do not wish to have your data shared with Juliet Dunn you must opt out on the entry form.
23) By registering, all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these Terms and Conditions. All entry instructions form part of these Terms and Conditions.
24) Beach Tomato (UK) Ltd reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions at any time.
25) Promoter’s name: Beach Tomato, 4-14 Tabernacle Street, London, EC2A 4LU.